So I guess this is how this works:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Check.)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Check.)
3. Write six random things about yourself. (Aw, hell.)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (Done.)
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. (Sigh. Bleargh. Sigh.)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (Working on it.)
1. I think NOLACleophatra is insane to not appreciate the manna-like joys of Dr. Pepper. My crack of choice is Diet Dr. Pepper.
2. I am amused that after countless hours of having to endure a litany of UF fans telling me how much academically better their fine Hogtown institution is, that FSU has produced its third Rhodes Scholar in the last four years. ::snicker of amusement::
3. I hate crowds. True story. I get incredibly claustrophobic and cranky when surrounded by a sea of people.
4. I DVR old episodes of "Doctor Who" so that when D. works late, I can indulge my geeky side.
5. I think "Beerfest" may be one of the funniest movies made over the past ten years.
6. I'm actually kind of excited about turning 30.
On a totally random side note, the Po'Boy Preservation Festival was crowded and hectic and full of Teh Yum.
Please note my astonishment in meeting a barbequed oyster po'boy: