This guy just cracks me up.
Rebirth actually did a second line down our street when our neighbor, Jay, was announced as the Big Shot for the Krewe of Zulu. So much fun!
- I totally called Bobby Petrino's departure from Atlanta. Look at the ol' Auburn fiasco from a few years ago...that'll tell you all you need to know about his character.
- I think there's a tremendous silver lining here - Atlanta now has a chance to score someone like Cowher or Schottenheimer and a QB from the upcoming draft, like Matty "I heart Dave Matthews" Ryan or Colt ".45" Brennan. Think about it, Mr. Blank.
- C'mon, Vikings, just lose 1-2 games. Please?
- Hawaii fans will be invading NOLA in droves for the Sugar Bowl - aloha, y'all!
- Crazy happenings along I-12 - two corpses were found an exit apart on the North Shore at around 6:30 this morning.
- And it's official - Jimbo Fisher will be the next head coach at Florida State. We all knew it, but apparently the university felt that a press conference would be handy.
- Les Miles? What the heck are you doing conferring with Michigan?