Friday, March 28, 2008

Kicking off Friday on a happy note!

Yes, well, D. evidently gave me the plague, so I'm recovering from that before Monday's work on the set of "12 Rounds" and Tuesday's trip to court with Mom to meet with the state's attorney about the schmuck who robbed her.

In completely odd news, it was announced today on NOLA.com that odd couple Mary Matalin and James Carville are relocating their family to uptown New Orleans this summer. Welcome to the madhouse, and please, keep us in the forefront of positive media about the recovery of this city. Gracias.

FSU folks, I've gotten the go-ahead from the alumni association. Please send me your e-mail addresses and phone numbers if you are interested in helping me set up a bad-ass NOLA Seminole Club. My e-mail address is listed in the column to the right of this blog. ;)

Today I'm feeling very Snow Patrolish. It's 78 degrees and sunny, and despite the fact that I'm running a fever and hacking up blood, I'm in a great mood.

Enjoy the Gary Lightbody hotness. (I know I do.)

No comments: