It's on the front page of NOLA.com right now, and I just can't stop cracking up.
Dating advice to the ladies out there:
- Do NOT make a video for public consumption celebrating your one month of blissful infatuation. Crap like that generally will come back to bite you in the behind.
- But if you be clingy, at least do so using the correct pronoun when you publicly proclaim your love for Adam - example: "You're my world, baby!" Not your.
- If you respect Adam's dignity, you must realize that posting 14,000 shirtless pictures of Adam in your video will cause Adam's friends to rip him a new one repeatedly for the rest of his life. He could cure cancer, and his friends would still remind him of his beefcake pictures in your one-month dating video.
- I reaaaaaaaaaaally hope Adam likes N'Sync. See above.
- Do your parents know that you kissed Adam on August 27, 2008, thus rendering him your soulmate?
- Wait, given that date, have you guys skipped through a space/time continuum to make it through an entire month? Most impressive.
I know I'm being a tad mean, but the unintentional hilarity struck me harder than Paris Hilton's earnest attempts to be a respected thespian.
|To My Boyfriend Adam|