Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yes, well...

I have been dreadfully absent of late, but I promise, I have a really, really good excuse.

More on that later.

In the meantime, as the Hornets head down the home stretch to the playoffs, people are really starting to give them a lot of promising attention. Fans crowded the Arena for the team's fourth sellout of the season, and media pundits are raving about Chris Paul.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=hornets-080320

The Hornets host the Celtics on Saturday night.

In unrelated news, New Orleans officials are kvetching that the census numbers on the city's revived population are too low.

I tend to agree. Traffic is insane, and as a result, the streetcars are insanely backed up. That's a good sign that the population is getting up there, folks.

D. is pretty sick, so I'm going to go get him some orange juice. I'm still recovering from my two days as a movie extra.

No comments: